Engine Test Rigs for Engineering Colleges / Research Institutes
Dynamometers are offered with basic controls of Torque & Speed by Manual Controller as well with PC based, computerized controls for data acquisition & post test analysis in graphical & tabled reports, useful for monitoring Performance & Endurance data of Tests performed, in R&D, Engineering & Production departments.
Generally, Following types of Engine test Rigs are used in Engineering colleges.
· 2 Stroke, 1 Cylinder, Multi Fuel, VCR – Dynamometer with Manual & PC based Control.
· 2 Stroke, 1 Cylinder, Diesel, VCR – Dynamometer with Manual & PC based Control.
· 3 Stroke, 4 Cylinder, Diesel – Dynamometer with Manual & PC based Control.
· 3 Stroke, 3 Cylinder, Petrol. – Dynamometer with Manual or PC based Control.
· 4 Stroke, 4 Cylinder, Diesel – Dynamometer with Manual or PC based Control.
· 4 Stroke, 4 Cylinder, Petrol – Dynamometer with Manual or PC based Control.
Accessories supplied along with Engine Test Set up:
· Test Bed to mount Engine & Dynamometer with Anti Vibration Mounts.
· Propeller Cardan Shaft, universal joints, with Adaptor to mount on Engine shaft.
· Shaft guard.
· Engine starting system
· Specific Fuel consumption unit
· Fuel flow transmitter DP transmitter, Range 0-500 mm WC
· Air flow transmitter Pressure transmitter, Range (-) 250 mm WC
· Throttle Actuator
· Shut down actuator
· Water Flow switch & Pump.
· Air box M S fabricated with orifice meter and manometer
· Fuel tank Capacity 15 lit with glass fuel metering column
· Piezo sensor Range 5000 PSI, with low noise cable
· Crank angle sensor Resolution 1 Deg, Speed 5500 RPM with TDC pulse.
· Temperature sensor Type RTD, PT100 and Thermocouple, Type K
· Temperature transmitter Type two wire, Input RTD PT100, Range 0–100 Deg C, Output 4–20 mA and two wire Input Thermocouple, Range 0–1200 Deg C, Output 4–20 mA
· APPSYS ENGINE TEST Engine performance analysis softwareAdditional Information:
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai, INDIA
- Production Capacity: 10 Sets Per Month
- Delivery Time: 3 Weeks